Thursday, June 4, 2009

Debrox Earwax Removal Kit Product Review

The season is starting out rough for my guy. First, he got a summer cold. Then, his ears became so plugged that he could barely hear. I followed my own advice- read"Tips for Getting Over a Cold"- to help get him back on his feet. After the cold virus left, hearing was pretty  much restored in his left ear. But he was virtually deaf in his right ear. So, he made an appointment with his doctor. After he checked Guy's ears, the doctor reported that his right ear contained a lot of wax. Read this Debrox Earwax Removal Kit product review and find out everything you need to know about it!

Price and Availability
I purchased a Debrox Earwax Removal Kit at Wal-Mart for around eight dollars. I know it's also available at Walgreens.

Read the rest of this article

0 comments: